Tell me Oh God......

What is right, what is not
How can I decide, 
Tell me Oh God!

How mysterious the world is!
I'm unable to recognise this.
What is correct, what is not,
How to find, tell me Oh God.

No one is there to solve my prob
I should be strong or I should sob.
Who is true, who is fraud
How to identify,tell me Oh God.

In this techsavy world
     No word is from the heart.
Humanity is vanishing  With hidden dart.
How to handle the life-cart,and 
How to escape from invisible sword
Tell me Oh God.

Though there are troubles a lot
But A Grasping at straws to us
is your aroma around us. 
How to maintain the dignity
Tell me Oh God, !Oh Almighty!

I don't want to follow
 this mob mentality.
Kindly be beside me, to do 
What I born for,as your creativity.
How to smile, with this grief.
Kindly tell me Lord, as you're the Chief.

What is right, what is not
How to decide
Tell me Oh  God.




RAJ.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

नया साल और हम

NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY

गणतंत्र दिवस