PRANAV .......... A SCHOOL BOY.

Pranav, best student in the class, seemed nervous and sad. Mr. SEN, his class teacher and English teacher too, has observed his uneasiness and tried to talk to him but he couldn't dared to share his problems.
Mr.Sen was a kind hearted person and was always helpful to his learners. 
Day-by-day time wheel was running with its speed and Pranav was becoming introvert, shy, silent and anxious too 
As per the schedule, the school planned a trip to Pune. It was a great opportunity for the learners to have a wonderful time with each other and teachers from  Nagpur to Pune. All were excited about the trip and Mr. Sen was the in-charge teacher. He called Pranav and asked him to help him during the trip.
At first he tried to quit but later he agreed.
Finally it was the day when the trip was planned. With great enthusiasm, the whole  trip went properly and Pranav became the hero of the school. As he had done his responsibility with his intelligence and devotion. 
After returning from the trip, Principal called Mr.Sen and asked him why did he choose Pranav to lead the trip? Mr. Sen replied -Sir! I beg your pardon,but I'll reply this question tomorrow in assembly.
Ok.-said Principal.
Next Morning all thing was normal
But something was going to be in different way. In the assembly, Mr. Sen addressed the entire school " Hello Everyone! I want to tell you that why did I select Pranav to lead the trip. My dear All, I had observed that pranav is being shy, introvert, opposite of his nature. I have found the reason, after sad demise of his father Pranav started to work in a General Store. It is his need of time. And he is continue with his studies too. He felt embarrassing for his job instead of having proud. 
In whole trip I have observed he was doing his responsibilities properly. Even he has managed all the  expenses cleverly. He is now mature and he can value the money because he is earning himself. 
So I want to tell  all of you that if due to familiar conditions you are serving anywhere don't be embarass for that.
Everywhere you learn something. Pranav is already intelligent and now circumstances decorated him with the maturity too.This does not mean that the one who does not earn is not responsible, but you take care of your family and take responsibility for them, you should be happy on this matter.
After pandemic many learners are forced to earn money as per their familier conditions, I request all the learners to not be ashamed in such situations but boldly accept and live your life freely."
All birds find shelter during a rain. But eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.”...... APJ ABDUL KALAM said.
 The entire hall was shivering with the clapping hands and Pranav came to Mr. Sen and with tearful eyes "thanks him".
Hence one trip was not only a trip but also a turbulent wave among the school members students ,teachers,principals and All others.




RAJ๐Ÿ™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เคจเคฏा เคธाเคฒ เค”เคฐ เคนเคฎ

NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY

เค—เคฃเคคंเคค्เคฐ เคฆिเคตเคธ